- No products in the cart.
Rheem continuous supply water heaters
A continuous supply of hot water provides comfort and convenience for the modern family. Rheem tankless water heaters are gas fuelled and are an excellent option as a hot water solution for homes with busy families, homes with luxury bathrooms and vacation homes.
Rheem tankless water heaters are designed to enhance your lifestyle, utilize advanced technology for energy efficiency, and supply a continuous flow of low cost hot water whenever and wherever you need it. Always striving for cutting edge technology and functionality, Rheem tankless water heaters provide hot water with innovation. Pushing forward in the marketplace, Rheem provides you with a greater choice of award-winning products, all designed to give you comfort.
There is a shift in modern homes to harness and use energy in efficient ways with minimal waste. Rheem’s tankless products only use energy to heat water as it is needed. This means that there is zero energy wasted when there is no demand for hot water.
As well as benefitting from energy efficient heating Rheem’s tankless products put you in complete control over your water temperature with a precise digital controller. A touchpad allows you to adjust the maximum water temperature up or down. Parents love this feature because it prevents water from getting too hot for their children.
Whilst there are many competing products available in the marketplace – what makes a Rheem Tankless Water Heater the right choice for you? Consider these factors:
- Continuous hot water on demand – Rheem Tankless water heaters provide a steady flow of hot water whenever and wherever you need it and at the temperature you are happiest with.
- Compact, space saving design – Rheem indoor and outdoor tankless water heaters are just over 60cm tall, weigh 35kgs or less, and can be attached to an interior or exterior wall.
- Energy Efficient – Rheem tankless gas water heaters are very energy efficient. There are various ways to calculate your energy consumption but if you head to www.rheem.co.nz you will find their calculator to help you see what your energy savings will be.
- Indoor and outdoor models available – You are not stuck for choice when considering a Rheem Tankless Water Heater. They supply a variety of propane (LP) and natural gas models for both indoor and outdoor settings.
- Condensing or Non-Condensing models – The choice is yours. A condensing model will change the rising heat into a liquid whilst the non-condensing will release the steam at a calculated pressure as the outside air. Rheem offers a variety of models that feature 94% efficient stainless steel condensing heat exchanger, and models that feature an 82% efficient copper heat exchanger.
- Environmentally-friendly – Rheem’s tankless products meet low NOx emissions standards (SCAQMD rule 1146.2) because of their advanced operational design and high efficiency.
- High altitude efficiency – Be you in a valley or be you high in the hills Rheem offers unique technologies for efficient tankless water heater operation up to and above 2700 meters.
- Digital display – All Rheem tankless models have a digital display that show temperature setting and maintenance codes. Gone are the days of having to call a plumber to test your water cylinder temperature or to remove the sealed plate over the controls.
- Remote controls – Yes. Remote controls. All Rheem tankless models include a digital remote control with a maximum temperature setting of 140 degrees F. All remote controls require 18 AWG, 2 conductor thermostat wire that is sold separately in a variety of lengths.
- Additional remote controls – Not only can you set the temperature on the main heater but Rheem offers additional remote controls to their systems. This means that you have incredible convenience to a whole home tankless system as you can change the output temperature of your water heater from multiple locations.
- Worry-free operation – All Rheem tankless designs feature exclusive safety features including: – built-in self-diagnostic program – advanced sensors that prevent overheating – automatic shut-off system in the event of an error.
- Self-diagnostic program – All Rheem tankless water heaters use smart technology. They come with a built-in self-diagnostic program which displays maintenance codes when necessary. In the event an error is detected in the tankless unit, an error code will be displayed on the digital controller for quick reference and troubleshooting.
- Large hot water volumes – If you have a large family, you do not need worry about whether you will have enough hot water supply. All Rheem tankless water heaters can be combined in several combinations to accommodate any hot water need. Rheem tankless models are designed to supply enough hot water to operate up to three appliances simultaneously for an extended period of time. All models are manifold capable (up to 20 units) with a modular controller. With Rheem’s EZ-Link technology, 2 units may be combined using a single EZ-Link communication cable.
- Built-in electric blower and 120V power cord – All Rheem indoor models come installed with these.
- Stainless steel venting – The Rheem Non-condensing tankless water heater models require Rheem approved concentric stainless steel venting for safe, efficient operation and extended life. Standard water heater vent material is inadequate for safety reasons.
- PVC venting – Rheem Condensing tankless water heater models can be vented with PVC or approved Polypropylene venting material
- Patented Guardian OFW™ Overheat Film Wrap – Unlike some other brands, Rheem offers this patented safety feature which gives unsurpassed protection in the event of a breach of the tankless water heater’s heat exchanger. This device consists of a polyethylene film wrap embedded with carbon trace resistor that is constantly monitored by the control board. The OFW surrounds the tankless water heater’s heat exchanger and allows Rheem to have the best clearance to combustibles in the industry, just ½” from the sides and 0” on the rear. No other tankless manufacturer offers the degree of protection provided by the Rheem Guardian OFW ™.
Regardless of your home size or hot water needs, an innovative Rheem tankless whole home system is ideal for providing low cost hot water whenever and wherever you need it. Putting your hard earned money into a system that is at the forefront of technology, safety and innovation will allow you to rest easy knowing that your family can enjoy convenient hot water in an instant for years to come.